Monday, February 15, 2010

The First Post

I've been contemplating this for awhile now, you know...blogging. I've loved to write since the beginning, so here goes nothing. I guess I'll introduce myself... I am Storm. Someone told me I was a "Perfect Storm" once, after investing time in learning a bit about me. I'm into many things, and I want to do it all... I feel like I need to do it all.

I guess you could say I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge (only in the subjects of my choice of course)

I have a very unique understanding for many things in life, and I've only met a select few that understand my perception... I used to get upset when people didn't understand my logic, (apparently it's only obvious to me)

My loves are people, love, sports,music, men (sorry, I'm honest) I'm up late at insane hours at night, and my brain never really stops running and have decided to share some of this craziness with you... I've posted a poll. I'll write about whatever pops into my head, however as time goes on I want to write about what you want to read about. Email is here on my profile... send me a message with suggestions, topics, feedback, etc. I am also excited about forming a team of writers... so if you want in on this... holla at me.

I'm me, and I refuse to apologize in advance...

I am of many elements... (lol) much like a storm... we shall see what my showers bring

Sincerely, Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Drop that... right here.