Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The trees sway, the wind blows and the birds chirp...

Storms are brewing everywhere... Rock with me for a second.

It isn't often we have an opportunity that we may have missed the first time resurface...

This invokes all sorts of pure, raw emotion...depending on what it is that has come around for the second time. :)

I am a proud opportunist, courtesy of being a hopeless romantic. I make attempts to seize the day any and every chance I get. There are the
rare times where life doesn't allow these moments. Its happened a time or two before.

Some people would be frustrated... (I understand, I'm one of the most impatient people that know)

I've grown to appreciate the timing of everything in life. I believe being ready to accept opportunities at their finest hour makes it that much more enjoyable.

As much as I want to write about where I've been...I've decided it doesn't matter. Know that I am here now- and on a journey that's bookworthy. Some things really happen when you least expect it. When it does happen out of the blue- embrace the possibilities and enjoy the ride.

Miss me? ;)

Sincerely,

Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Drop that... right here.